In October 2016 the World Masters Athletics Championships came to Perth, Western Australia and Spectrum TV was chosen to live stream all of the action at the Western Australia Athletics Stadium. With over 4,000 athletes aged from 35 to 100+, this was the first time a World Masters Athletics Championships had been live streamed around the world. After 10 days of competition and over 80 hours of live streamed action the event organisers could not have been more pleased with the online viewership and feedback. Analytics of the event live stream show it had over 100,000 views in over 170 countries with positive comments coming from people all around the world tuning in to see their family and friends representing their country on the track. 75% of the views were from people watching live with the remaining 25% coming from people who watched the action back on demand. 50% of people tuned in from a desktop computer while 40% watched from their mobile phone showing how easy and accessible it was to watch the live stream from anywhere with a phone or wifi connection. If you would like to live stream your event anywhere in Australia or Singapore, contact us for more information.
Recent Spectrum TV Posts
- Spectrum TV NDIS Corporate Video Shoot For Websites & Social Media
- Spectrum TV Live Streams World Masters Athletics Championships Perth 2016
- Spectrum TV live streams West Australian Symphony Orchestra
- Spectrum TV live streams 4th Women’s Asian Champions Trophy of Hockey in Singapore
- National Water Polo League Live Stream on Facebook